- Delineate the length, width and depth of a soil contaminated plume
- To identify contaminates in the soil
- To determine soil vapor intrusion/vapor barrier and/or SSDS remedies
- To determine what governmental programs you can apply for
- Waste classification borings to determine quantity/cost for disposal purposes and disposal facility acceptance
- Geo-technical soil borings for architectural structure/foundation purposes
- Soil disposal facility acceptance
- Soil tracking and monitoring
- Obtaining soil disposal manifests
- Designing decontamination stations
- Managing Site’s entrance and exits
- Community Air Monitoring
- Soil vapor suppressant
- Daily reporting
- Locate, delineate, identify, and classify the contaminates located below the subsurface.
- Provide trucking and disposal cost (per ton) for different soil types. i.e. residential clean soil, fill material, non-hazardous petroleum contaminated soil, and hazardous soil.